Friday 18 October 2013

Sketches






These are the final sketches I drew of how I wanted my magazine to look like. At this stage I knew how I wanted the layout to look like however I was unsure about some of the images therefore I drew some of them very vague so I could decide later on. I labelled every aspect that was unclear such as the sell lines, what some of the images will look like (for example, if they are in black and white) and other things that will appear on my feature article like the box out text. I also made a note where my text would go. As there are many different conventions presented on the contents page, this page in particular during my sketches looked the most complicated as does the cover page whereas my double page spreads look quite plain as they mostly only include the article text and images.  

No comments:

Post a Comment