Monday 28 October 2013

Production Diary

28/10/13- Images And Promotional Methods Ideas


This week, I have continued to expand on my image ideas my looking at props I will include for my music magazine. I again talked about how important the clothing is when it comes to my model and also how props such as headphones will link to the style aspect of my magazine. I got my model to sign a model release form to agree to take part and then went on to do more research of different photo shoots as I will be going ahead with mine soon.

I also planned different promotional methods when thinking about promoting my magazine to gain a successful circulation and readership, especially for the first sales. I talked about advertising my magazine across busy locations (for example on billboards in shopping centres and also on buses across the city). I also talked about how social media would help raise my magazine's popularity and how including competitions may persuade my audience to buy the first issue and therefore continue to buy it if they enjoyed reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment