Monday 21 October 2013

Production Diary

21.10.13- Name Ideas

 This week, I started to go into more detail when planning my music magazine. Earlier in the week, I started to come up with different names I might call my magazine. I came up with many ideas as I wanted my name to be quite original and unique. I also wanted my name to link to the indie genre well so even including 'indie' into a phrase or compound word may turn out to be successful. Overall, my favourite name ideas were Diverse, Altered, Outspoken, Ego and Think Indie however I am still unsure about what my final name will be.
 After I went over what my magazine may be called, I looked at different fonts to plan how my name might look. Most of my chosen fonts have an edgy look to them which I think makes them look interesting therefore unique and appealing to my target audience. Moreover, in my opinion the unusual and wacky fonts work well with the quirky style of the indie genre.
 Finally, I considered a variety of ideas for my photo shoot. I looked at poses, backgrounds, costumes, props, hair and makeup and made sure I researched the indie style so I could make my artist look realistic and appropriate within the music genre. I also think the types of images I thought about will interest many indie fans as they will be able to relate to my images.

No comments:

Post a Comment