Monday 7 October 2013

Mood Board


 
One of the tasks we had to carry out was to create a mood board for my magazine (this included images of the specific style associated with the indie genre). I added pictures of the clothes indie fans normally wear, the type of activities these music fans take part in (for example festivals) and other quirky images linked to music. As I had already decided on the genre for my magazine, I was certain on what type of images I would put on my mood board. The main purpose of this task was to consider what I would include in the magazine I plan to create (the pages inside such as the main article). When I go on to take photos of my model and design my magazine, I would look back to my mood board for ideas.
 Overall my mood board gives a general feel of my magazine and the music genre. Although my mood board comes across as quite girly, it also creates a quirky and original vib - linking to the style of both the artists and the fans. My mood board also uses bold and bright colours which is the type of theme I will carry on throughout my product.

No comments:

Post a Comment