Tuesday 17 December 2013

Contact Sheet





This is my contact sheet which included two of my models that were presented in my magazine. As you can see, Vanessa is my main model as most of my photoshoot was based around her however I also took pictures of Mary who was one of my artists on my contents page. From my contact sheet it is clear that I have used a range of shots from close-ups to long shots, moreover the use of outfits I have used and facial expressions/body language from my model make it clear what type of magazine I have created. Although nearly all of my photos were appropriate to use in my actual product, some were harder to edit due to the background not entirely being the white screen therefore were not included in the final production. Furthermore some images such as where Vanessa is wearing the ‘Obey’ hat makes it look more like a R&B based magazine instead of an indie one, this is why I didn’t include these in the final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment