Tuesday 17 December 2013

Behind The Scenes- Photoshoot






This post includes the behind the scenes of my photoshoot for my magazine. I have included a video and two pictures showing how I took certain images that I later used. For example, the certain long shots of my model Vanessa sitting on the floor - in these shots, I was able to include her entire body yet she was still able to do an interesting pose such as having her arms above her head plus the two images of her standing up holding her hands in certain positions. In the video, you can also see how I took bird's-eye shots of Vanessa from above. I thought this would be an interesting shot to include in my magazine, especially as this was also a close-up, showing Vanessa in detail - an aspect I thought my audience would be interested in as then they could feel as though they could relate to my artist through the type of emotions she is portraying. In the video, you can also see how I am demonstrating some poses to Vanessa that I thought would be effective to try out and the various equipment I used such as the lighting, the white screen and of course the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment