Monday 9 December 2013

Production Diary

 9/12/13- Deciding On The Content & Images In My Magazine


I continued to create and design my magazine again this week; mostly working on the images I would include and  the type of fonts I would used for my front cover, content's and article text. Moreover, I started to complete my article by placing the text I had earlier typed up about my music star on my blog. I also considered what pieces of text I would use for my pull quotes as I feel these are quite important when it comes to the production of my magazine. I then made a note of these on my 'article text' post.
 Below are some examples of the images I may use for my front cover. As I have a lot of images to choose from, I am still finding it difficult to decide on one image therefore I have created a PowerPoint of different images from my photoshoot on templates of my cover. This way, I will find it easier to decide as I can visually see what the final product might look like. I may also get my friends and family to help me choose by showing them the PowerPoint and asking for their own views and opinions.





No comments:

Post a Comment