Sunday 15 December 2013

Production Diary

15/12/13- Starting My Evaluation

 Recently, I have started to write out my evaluation for my magazine. At the moment, this will be a draft which I can later go back to so I can make any changes and also re-design it so my evaluation will look more interesting and overall link to my magazine. I decided I would first work on the questions about my targert audience as I feel I can answer these confidently already even if I haven't completed my whole magazine yet. This week, I answered the question about how my magazine would address and attract my audience. I made sure I included the uses and gratifications theory as I feel my magazine has successfully covered all of the theory's aspects when addressing my audience. I talked about the research I found about in my survey results and how I have carried this out when creating my magazine to appeal to my audience such as the type of the sell lines and features they would like to see.

 Also this week, I moved onto my second double page spread of my magazine. However, I am constantly changing my mind about the design of my magazine as I now think my first draft was too simple. Therefore I have been researching different double page spreads to gain more ideas on how I should display my images.

No comments:

Post a Comment