Monday 18 November 2013

Production Diary

18/11/13- Creating My Contents Page

This week, I have continued to draft my magazine, visually planning what it will look like overall. I started going into more detail with my contents page first as I came up with my contents ideas before I began with my article text. I filled out the pages under the appropriate subheadings and added page numbers to each. I made sure that I included my ideas I previously wrote up for my homework. I also began to consider what photo I would use on my cover page. As I took many pictures, I found it hard to choose one picture therefore I am going to plan out my cover page and then place an image in that goes well with my design.
 For my homework, I wrote out my article text. I included a lengthy article that goes into detail about my artist’s rise to fame, their style of music and the recent songs that have released. I thought I would talk about the artist’s background as the results from my survey prove that people want to hear about the artist’s life as well as the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment