Thursday 21 November 2013

Box Out Text


Vanessa on…
Imagine Dragons – They’re really cool! I like their vibes and the lyric meanings behind the songs are really personal. My favourite single by them probably has to be ‘Demons’ because it means a lot however I think some of their music is too slow for me.
The Vaccines – Ooh, these are definitely on my top list. I think their music is the sort of style I’m into. I think it’s great that they’ve recently become more popular, they deserve the success!
Vampire Weekend – I didn’t really listen to them much before but I brought their album in the summer and I was addicted! Their album ‘Modern Vampires of the City’ is definitely a must buy!
 
 I wanted my box out on my article to include my artist's opinions on different bands as this further promotes different indie artists and also helps the reader to make up their own opinion. I also made sure that the bands Vanessa talked about were included in this magazine issue as the reader may also read them and be persuaded to look at other various features. I will make my box out a different colour from the rest of the text on my article to help it stand out to the audience, especially if they don't want to read the whole article.

This is how I will likely present my box out:

No comments:

Post a Comment