Sunday 3 November 2013

Production Diary

03/11/13- Learning About New Media


During this week, I did a lot of research into new media and the ways I can gain distribution through my music magazine. I researched how new media is affecting the youth today and looked at shocking figures of how much teenagers and young adults use this type of media daily. I also found out about how social media websites like Facebook and Twitter are so popular by the way they help people get involved and interact with others. Moreover I researched more websites and computer multimedia such as Youtube and how this is important in the way it contributes to the music industry.

 I then linked all these aspects of new media which I learnt about to how this would help me when making my own target audience get involved with my magazine, if it’s through the magazine’s own website or their various digital interactive content.

No comments:

Post a Comment