Thursday 30 January 2014

Production Diary


30/01/14- Adding To My Blog & Improving My Magazine

 This week, I have continued to organise my blog by adding more posts such as my 'Cover Drafts'. I thought it was appropriate to create a PowerPoint showing the transformation of my cover page from my sketches to the various different drafts as I changed my ideas a lot. For example, I was unsure how to lay out my sell lines as well as being unsure about my cover image. This PowerPoint explains why I have changed my ideas and displays all the other ideas I had (including the selection of images).

 I have also continued to improve my magazine, for example I finally added some social media content to my content page. I added a way my audience can get involved with my magazine via Twitter and Facebook and also added both logos so my readers can clearly identify with the opportunity. I have also started to include headers and footers on each of my double page spreads to make the overall page look more interesting/more typical of a real life magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment