Saturday 4 January 2014

Production Diary

04/01/14 - Completing My Evaluation

 During the holidays I have been working on my evaluation as well as improving some of my blog posts and overall keeping up with my blog. For my evaluation, I have completed all seven questions in draft form and plan to edit them later on. I made sure all my answers were lengthy and included as much information as possible to explain why and how I made my music magazine. I also had to research some magazine companies and publishers for some of the evaluation tasks as well as looking back at the equipment I used and comparing my preliminary task to my final magazine.
 After I had completed my evaluation I continued to add other posts onto my blog. I made sure I added my sketches and wrote about them - explaining about what I drawn and I also added the first draft copy of my magazine. At this point, I can see a few improvements I can make so when it comes to posting my final draft I know my final magazine will look significantly better however at the moment I am happy with what my first draft looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment