Tuesday 28 January 2014

Image Manipulation/Process: Before and After




 
These are two of the images I used on my third double page spread. The original images were in colour however I edited them in my magazine to make them look more original. On my double page spread, I include five photos of my model with the second and forth image being in black and white to contrast with the other images in colour. I managed this effect in Photoshop by first of all removing the background and then turning the image black and white. To remove the background, I used the magic wand tool and to change the colour I went onto the layers section to create a new fill or adjustment layer. I then selected black and white. I found removing the background the hardest task because of the way my model’s hair was styled – this meant I had to go in between the gaps to remove any excess background.














No comments:

Post a Comment