Thursday 20 February 2014

Production Diary

20/02/14 - Final Touches To My Magazine

 As it is leading up to the deadline date, I have been focusing on how to make my magazine look as professional as it can. I have done this by looking at all of my survey responses I have collected from my 'Audience Feedback' survey over time and also taking into consideration my teacher's feedback he gave me before.
 Some of my improvements included changing some of the fonts from serif fonts to sans-serif as these are more common in magazines. I have also made some of my images and pull out quotes larger in order to change the look/layout of my magazine because this was one of the main aspects my audience touched on that I needed to improve. Furthermore, I have also added more box out texts to separate some of my article's text and to make it look more like a realistic and interesting magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment