Saturday 15 February 2014

Production Diary

15/02/14 - Creating My Evaluation

 During this week, I have started to change the format of my evaluations into something a bit more interesting. Personally, I believe the best way to do this would be to make my evaluation in a magazine format similar to my actual music magazine. Therefore I will include the same type of fonts, colour scheme and extra pictures of my model I took in my photo shoot. I think this is a good way to organise and present my questions about how I have created my magazine and my ideas throughout the project.

 I have started to create my evaluation on InDesign (the same programme I created my magazine as I have already learnt how to use this programme efficiently) and have started off with a simple cover including a large picture of my model I haven't used before as well as a masthead and a main sell line. I then moved onto the contents page where I made the text bigger than usual to fill up the whole page about where the different questions are in my evaluation magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment