Sunday 2 March 2014

Final Cover Comparison









 These are further improvements I made of my music magazine front cover. In my 'Cover Drafts' post which I posted before, I presented the transformation of my cover page - from my sketch version to the third draft however I made it clear at the end of the post that I still needed to make improvements in order to create the best cover I possible could. These are two final drafts of my magazine cover with the absolute final version at the bottom. You can see that even after many versions of my cover, I still continued to make significant changes whether it was the font/size of the sell lines, adding extra sell lines, making the image bigger or even changing my magazine's name. As I have mentioned before in my production dairies, when improving my magazine I changed many of the serif fonts to sans-serif fonts which you can clearly see from the two images above. I also created the sell line 'Free Lawson Poster Inside' which I personally believe is another sell line that can attract my target audience. Overall, I am now happy with my final front cover even if it required many improvements and a variety of different ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment